Monday, February 8, 2010

The First Trembling Steps

Well, this is off to a fantastic start. Late on my first official post.

For these three sketches I tried a little practice at trying to convey personality through their poses. For those who are familiar with these three (My own Luke, PK's Neon, and Syhn*'s Valda, in that order), tell me how I've done, and for those who aren't, let me know the messages you're getting so I know how well I've done.


Exhibit D was an experiment in exaggerating proportions. I was going for a long, kind of horsey look. She came out looking a little like Cher, so...mission accomplished?


*Expect to see internet handles and nicknames if I'm drawing someone else's character and haven't yet ascertained how comfortable they are with my using their real name in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment